KEDGE Business School is offering a wide range of different programs across their 3 French campuses in Marseille, Bordeaux and Toulon from mid-June to the end of July for a series of "open-enrollment" summer programs, which they would love to offer to our USB students on a Tuition-Free exchange basis as part of our inter-institutional agreement.
They have also put together a "premium" summer program this year dedicated to Gastronomy and Oenology: Food & Wine Marketing and Management, targeted to Master and MBA students. This unique new program will be delivered in partnership with one of France's most renowned culinary management schools, Ferrandi-Paris (https://www.ferrandi-paris.com/).
Course Block 1: June18 –29, 2018
Course Block 2: July 2 -13, 2018
Course Block 3: July 16 -27, 2018
Please watch the video clip via the link below for more information on these very exciting programs:
Attached kindly see a Powerpoint presentation to provide an overview of the Kedge Summer School Programs.
All initial queries can be directed to the International Office. The nomination process is administered by the International Affairs Office. Only once your nomination application has been approved, can you apply via the school abroad.
- You must have a pass for all courses and an average of 65% or higher in order to qualify for nomination.
- While still registered as a USB student in 2018, nominated students will benefit from free tuition at most of our partner schools abroad.
- Tuition fees are waivered (in some instances partially waived) with most partner institutions, however students need to pay their own return flight ticket, accommodation, subsistence, visa & medical aid.
- Applications will be dealt with on a first-come-first serve basis.
If you are interested, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A copy of your Academic Transcript / Record
- Motivation letter explaining why you wish to be nominated for this program
- updated CV