Vienna University of Economics and Business is having their 29th International Summer UniversityWU (ISUWU) program for July and August 2018. This internationally orientated, academic short-program will take place in two sessions in Vienna, Austria's capital city.
The ISUWU takes place for the 29th consecutive time, making it a summer program with a rich history. Each session, one held in July and one in August, is three weeks long and offers a broad range of business courses in English, both on undergraduate and graduate level. The courses are taught by an international team of experienced lecturers hailing both from WU and our partner universities.
Kindly view the academic courses to be offered at the link below:
An exciting social and cultural program, featuring numerous outdoor and indoor activities, enriches the academic framework of the ISUWU.
Students pay a participation fee consisting of the program fee (expenses for accommodation, food and other services included) and tuition fee. Students from WU partner universities receive a reduced tuition rate. See more information on this on the attached document.
All initial queries can be directed to the International Office. The nomination process is administered by the International Affairs Office. Only once your nomination application has been approved, can you apply via the school abroad.
- You must have a pass for all courses and an average of 65% or higher in order to qualify for nomination.
- While still registered as a USB student in 2018, nominated students will benefit from free tuition at most of our partner schools abroad.
- Tuition fees are waivered (in some instances partially waived) with most partner institutions, however students need to pay their own return flight ticket, accommodation, subsistence, visa & medical aid.
- Applications will be dealt with on a first-come-first serve basis.
If you are interested, please send the following to email@example.com:
- A copy of your Academic Transcript / Record
- Motivation letter explaining why you wish to be nominated for this program
- updated CV