ICT manages a number of public spaces and student areas that offer Wi-Fi hotspots for personal devices, computers, printers, laptop- support, group study areas, and specialized equipment for multimedia projects.
User areas fall in the following categories:
How to book a breakaway room:
- Bookings must be submitted by e-mail.
- Please send a booking request to Denevene van der Heever (email@example.com) supplying the following information:
- Your Programme Group (e.g. MBA Mod 2016 E1)
- Date of booking
- Starting time of session (maximum allowed is 3hrs)
- Booking must be received before 13:00 on the day before the booking date
- Booking will be confirmed by e-mail
- Bookings received before 13:00 will be posted on the notice board at the breakaway rooms.
Most of the buildings are covered by a Wi-Fi network and we have a BYOD (bring-your-own-device) strategy.
We'll provide you with virtual desktop which you can open on your own device.